When we heard the word "Seniors" first thing that comes to our mind are the fourth year student. This year, I am already a senior student at Ilocos Sur National High School. Being a senior student is very hard because there's a lot of activities in school, assignments, and projects that are not easy for me to work for it. I have learned a lot in all our subjects like in our ICT, I have learned how to create a blog and many more. I have learned also how to make an application letter in our English and Filipino.
The problems or challenges that I have encountered this first grading period are the projects that it is very hard to work for it, the activities that are very hard to compute, compose and make for it.
I address this challenges by trying it, analizing it very well and by asking more ideas to my friends, classmates and also to my brother and sisters how to answer it so that I will make a better one.
Eventhough there's a lot of challenges that I have encountered this grading period, eventhough how really hard those challenges, I never gave up to worked for it because I believe in the saying that "If others can why can I".
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento