After the first grading period, we move to the second grading. This second grading period first we had learned is about the parts of a browser, part of web page and the page address, this was the first lesson that we learned in this second grading period. Our next lesson is about the HTML file, HTML editors and HTML tags. After we finished to discussed all of this, we made our activities applying those what we have discussed. After that, we moved about the tag attributes. These are the lessons I have learned during the second grading period.
The problems or challenges that I have encountered this second grading period are the projects that it is very hard to work for it, the activities that are very hard to make for it.
I address this challenges by trying it, analizing it very well and by asking more ideas to my friends, classmates and also to my brother and sisters how to answer it so that I will make a better one.
Eventhough there's a lot of challenges that I have encountered this grading period, eventhough how really hard those challenges, I never gave up to worked for it because I believe in the saying that "If others can why can I".
Even the projects given to you were hard, I am sure that you have done your best to make it better or even the best as long as you cooperated with all the members if that were by group. but if not, I'm sure you have given your very best for it. Be great :)
TumugonBurahinGood Day, great job for your reflection at least you've shared something in you. Just believe to your self and you can do all the things even though its hard for you. just do all your best and I'm sure you can do it.
TumugonBurahingood afternoon.. :)) god job.. continue discovering your self as grading period passed. :)
TumugonBurahinhello friend:) yes it's true you should not give up.. just put in your mind that god is always there for us... congrats and keep it up!
TumugonBurahinNice post Kathleen! Eventhough there are lot of projects, bear in mind that you can do it. Never give up on the challenges, face them for you will reap the best.
TumugonBurahinyour right Kathleen, those problems that you had encounter are just challenges in your life so don't give up, just do your best so that you can pass those challenges.
TumugonBurahin